[et-mgmt-tools] Just upgraded cobbler to 1.0.2 from epel [ issues ]

Donnie M. epicfailcompany at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 13:01:10 UTC 2008

Hello,

something crazy just happened when I upgraded from cobbler server 0.802,
when I did a 'cobbler sync' and 'cobbler reposync' all of my kickstart files in ~/cobbler/kickstarts dissapeared as well as the /profile/ dir, and ~/profiles_list file. is this part of upgrading via rpm?

In the previous versions of cobbler <0.8x when you import media cobbler would create a simple kickstart and *.repo file for the distro. I see that the repo files still get created (good!) but the kickstart generation seems changed.

Can anyone confirm these changes? Or should I at this point wipe my cobbler upgrade and start from scratch?