[et-mgmt-tools] Cobbler BIND DNS management confusion

Dustin Black dblack at vantage.com
Thu Jun 19 19:43:12 UTC 2008

Interesting.  I see that there is some convention to the line return and
the preceding dash that is both odd and poorly documented.  I had:

manage_forward_zones: 'domain.com'

But changing that to:

manage_forward_zones:
    - 'domain.com'

seems to have solved the problem I've been having.

Thanks, James!

-Dustin Black