[et-mgmt-tools] Is Update this Easy

Mackell, Thomas O tomackell at duke-energy.com
Wed Jun 25 11:45:34 UTC 2008

This is kind of a stupid question, however I figured  I better ask
before I do something dumb...

Since I installed my current system using clobber, now I want to upgrade
it.
Currently running Fedora 8, and now I just imported the distribution on
my cobbler server.

So I think I need to make a new kickstart with just a few lines in it,
like update instead of install, no package selection, or disk setup.
Just a basic one like this:
###########
# Kickstart to update server

update
lang en_US.UTF-8
keyboard us
timezone --utc America/New_York
lang en
########
Then I define the server in cobbler and point to the distribution in
there.
Make a new iso using the buildiso routine.

Is this going to be as simple as I think ?

Thank You,
Thomas Mackell