[et-mgmt-tools] [Patch] delete button disable/available when Run/Shutdown a guest

Henry Zhang Hua.Zhang at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 4 15:18:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

Sure the change is so fast....

So I just noticed another problem, in virt-manager, most of GtkEntry
widget can't recognize Enter, for example when create a guest, after
input some characters for system name, then with Enter, it can't go
forward to next step, you have to click Forward button. I think we
should make the text entry sensitive to Enter. Same problem occur when
try to input password for access VNC viewer...

Is there a patch ready for this problem?

Thanks,
Henry

Cole Robinson 写道: