[et-mgmt-tools] Planning for Cobbler 0.9.X (development branch)

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Tue Mar 4 19:34:15 UTC 2008

Given we've released the 0.7.X branch work into 0.8 already, I have
updated the roadmap with what I think are the more important RFEs here:

https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/wiki/TheRoadmap

If there are any features/changes you'd really like to see in a future
version of Cobbler (whether in Trac or not), let me know.
If you have a Fedora account (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/)
you can file items in Trac directly, email
works fine also.

This is just a list of some of the things I think need to be in there,
if you have patches for other things, they are welcome too.

Ideally the development branch would exist for a few months before
Cobbler 0.10 stable would be rolled out -- basically like before.