[et-mgmt-tools] Planning for Cobbler 0.9.X (development branch)

Aaron Lippold lippold at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 20:52:03 UTC 2008

Hello,

One thing I hope to contribute is a 'cobbler server' template which
only includes the bare minimum for a cobbler server which would be
added as a default profile as well so folks could easily adapt this
profile to their environments.

This might also be a good place to add the examples for '1-sub',
'multi-sub','master/child' setup, 'end-user vm provisioning via the
web-interface', etc.

I am hoping that this would then remove any barriers to general uptake
and allow the community to share experience about deployment best
practices.

Yours,
Aaron