[et-mgmt-tools] Virt-P2V

Tameika_Reed at aotx.uscourts.gov Tameika_Reed at aotx.uscourts.gov
Wed Mar 5 21:49:27 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I am trying to perform a P2V on the HP BLADE 465c. This has the
cciss/c0d0xx format for its drive.  I grabbed the source could to build my
own custom live disc with the correct drives and disk format.

I am using Rhel5 64bit version with the stock kernel 2.6.18-36.  I have
installed all of the ocaml rpms from the EPEL site.  I have install
pcre-ocaml-5.13.0, extlib-1.5, and xml-light.  Am I missing any other rpms?

I can get the configure to work but when I attempt the "make build  -
-debug" I get the following error:

GNU Make 3.81
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

This program built for x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
Reading makefiles...
Updating goal targets....
 File `build' does not exist.
   File `checkroot' does not exist.
  Must remake target `checkroot'.
  Successfully remade target file `checkroot'.
   File `checkscript' does not exist.
  Must remake target `checkscript'.
./virt-p2v --test
The external function `pcre_isspace_stub' is not available
make: *** [checkscript] Error 2

Thanks in advance

Tameika