[et-mgmt-tools] ANNOUNCE: New release virtinst 0.300.3

Tiago Cruz tiagocruz at forumgdh.net
Wed Mar 12 14:11:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

Where can I find one package for RHEL5.1, like this build:
http://builder.virt-manager.org/logs/modules/virtinst--devel-build-output.log

I cant build my package, 'cause the python-virtinst.spec has empty...

creating dist
tar -cf dist/virtinst-0.300.3.tar virtinst-0.300.3
gzip -f9 dist/virtinst-0.300.3.tar
removing 'virtinst-0.300.3' (and everything under it)

if [ -f /usr/bin/rpmbuild ]; then
  if [ -n "$AUTOBUILD_COUNTER" ]; then
    EXTRA_RELEASE=".auto$AUTOBUILD_COUNTER"
  else
    NOW=`date +"%s"`
    EXTRA_RELEASE=".$USER$NOW"
  fi
  rpmbuild --define "extra_release $EXTRA_RELEASE" \
           --define "_sourcedir `pwd`/dist" \
           -ba --clean python-virtinst.spec
fi
date +"%s"
pwd
error: Name field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Version field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Release field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Summary field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Group field must be present in package: (main package)
error: License field must be present in package: (main package)

Thanks

--
Tiago Cruz
http://everlinux.com