[et-mgmt-tools] virt-bridge option not working in koan 0.8.0?

Sandor W. Sklar ssklar at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 27 19:57:55 UTC 2008

Hi, Folks ...

I'm just starting to work with koan with the goal of deploying Xen
virtual machines.  I've got my cobbler server set up and installing
physical systems, and its working great.

I'm following the wiki page <https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/wiki/VirtNetworkingSetupForUseWithKoan
 >, and at the top, it says "to take advantage of the --virt-bridge
parameter, please upgrade to 0.6.1 or higher.

My "live" physical interface on this system is "eth2", and so with the
xen kernel, I've got the interfaces:

eth2
lo
peth2
vif0.2
virbr0
xenbr2

My koan version is:

# rpm -q koan
koan-0.8.0-1

... and yet:

# koan --virt --nogfx --server=sulk --profile=rhel5Server-xen-x86_64 --
virt-bridge=xenbr2
Usage: koan [options]

koan: error: no such option: --virt-bridge

Am I doing something wrong?  It looks like I've got the latest
released version of koan (built from the src.rpm.)

Thanks,
	-s-