[et-mgmt-tools] Is a switch required?

Ole Ersoy ole.ersoy at gmail.com
Thu May 22 19:58:46 UTC 2008

Michael,

Yes I got that part figured out.  I'll also put my troubleshooting notes on the wiki a little later.  It ended up being the original hardware that just did not know how to request a DHCP lease.  It works fine when I try other hardware.  Now I just got to get past the "TFTP Open Timeout".  I'm sure it's something trivial in the config setup, so I'm just going to go through the tutorials again and make sure I buttoned everything up properly.

Thanks for checking in - Especially on vacation and all!
- Ole