[et-mgmt-tools] TFTP open timeout troubleshooting

Ole Ersoy ole.ersoy at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:51:00 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

I've gone over my settings up and down several times per the tutorials, and I'm still gettinga PXE open timeout on the client.  One difference between the tutorial and what I'm doing is that when I run (Fedora 8):

yum -y install cobbler koan tftp-server dhcp cft facter puppet subversion httpd named

I get:

- No package named available.
- No package cft available.

Are these necessary?

The DHCP Lease part works fine.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this further?  I did make sure all the services are running and that I did a cobbler sync before attempting the run.

TIA,
- Ole