[et-mgmt-tools] AW: ocaml-libvirt-0.4.0.1: Can't connect to Xen- Host

Feichtinger Günter Feichtinger.Guenter at bartelt.at
Wed May 28 10:22:53 UTC 2008

Hello Richard,
thanks for your prompt answer. I see, I have to explain it more excatly.
I have 3 Xen-Hosts (CentOS 5.1) and use virt-managaer local an this hosts.
I'm looking for a possibility to manages xen-hosts from MS-Windows-Clients like VMWareServerConsole.
So I was looking around and found your port of the virt-manager.
I tried to connect with xen://xen-host/ and get the message above.
Which possibility to I have for remote connections? I think I read that with your virt-manager port only support TLS, isn't it?
So do I have to work with certificates? In my test-envirment a "low" security solution is also fine :-)

regard,
Günter