[et-mgmt-tools] KVM, Virt-manager and virtio

Ruben Arutyunyan ruben_arutyunyan at shl.ru
Sat Nov 15 23:56:54 UTC 2008

Ok, i managed to install the driver. Tried all version for both XP and 2K i
could find. If driver install correctly then after more than zero acticity
it gives me BSOD with BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER. According to MS support pages
this means that "An Ethernet driver indicated that it received a packet by
using a packet descriptor that the protocol stack is currently using."

Anyone seen anything like that?

Ruben