[et-mgmt-tools] Windows XP Mutiprocessor Support

Wed Nov 26 15:01:42 UTC 2008

HI Cole,

I have attached a copy of my virt-manager.log file. hope you find it useful.

You comments on KVM seem very inspiring, and im already set to give KVM a
shot.
Before that i would like to know a few things?

-> What is faster Xen or KVM? I am aware that KVM particularly depends on
the processor to support VT, which my processor does
    (Xeon 5000 Series).
-> Will KVM allow me to use multiprocessor support for Windows XP
-> Does KVM support paravirtualization? or does it matter at all?
-> Is the Migration of Xen fully virtualized guest to KVM possible?
-> Can i use virt-manager to manager KVM guests?

I am having a good feeling about KVM. Please help me decide.

--
BTW, just can't wait to upgrade my system to fedora 10. really excited about
plymouth and the other speed ups in the fedora system. hoping that KDE 4

Regards
~Sameer