[et-mgmt-tools] input on F10 virtualization release notes

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Sun Oct 12 15:21:59 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 10:20:17AM +0200, Dor Laor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> According to the release notes kvm-65 is used.
> There is a maintenance branch that we keep for kvm. It is called
> maint/2.6.26. It is based on
> 2.6.26 for the kvm kernel module and +- kvm-68 for userspace
> Only bug fixes are applied on these branches so they aught to be
> relatively stable.
> So what about rebase fedora-10 kvm over them?

Opps, the release notes are incorrect wrt to Fedora 10 then. The
latest KVM build is -74 for Fedora 10. The -65 release was what
was in Fedora 9 repos.

$ koji latest-pkg dist-f10 kvm
Build                                     Tag                   Built by
----------------------------------------  --------------------  ----------------
kvm-74-4.fc10                             dist-f10              glommer

$ koji latest-pkg dist-f9 kvm
Build                                     Tag                   Built by
kvm-65-1.fc9                              dist-f9               katzj

$ koji latest-pkg dist-f9-updates kvm
Build                                     Tag                   Built by
kvm-65-9.fc9                              dist-f9-updates       glommer

Daniel