[et-mgmt-tools] virt-manager 0.6.0 problem in install script for omf.make ?

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 21:23:14 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 11:09 PM, Cole Robinson <crobinso at redhat.com> wrote:

> Seems like configure is thinking the intended localstatedir is
> /var/lib. Try running configure with '--localstatedir=/var'

I will try that.

> If that command segfaults, it must be a scrollkeeper issue.
> Maybe we are feeding it invalid input in some manner.
> I'd recommend filing a bug with your distro.

Well I talked with the developers of my distro. They said using
"scrollkeeper" in "make install" script would not be a best thing to do.
They said if the necessary files are placed in /usr/share then a special
script runs automatically at package install and adds them to the
scrollkeeper database.

Thus, I'm thinking of commenting out these lines (scrollkeeper-update) for
generating the distro package and let the distro take care of scrollkeeper.

--
Emre