[et-mgmt-tools] Dell 6850

Ah my first post. I have a Dell 6850 that fails to boot the virt-p2v disc. Anyone have any ideas? The system locks up.

John Dickson
Qwest Corporation
Sr. Technical Support Engineer
402-691-1870

This communication is the property of Qwest and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Dickson;John
FN:Dickson, John
ORG:Qwest Corporation
TITLE:Sr Technical Support Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+1 402 691 1870
ADR;WORK:;Omaha;2441 S 130th Cir;Omaha;NE;681440000
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Omaha=0D=0A2441 S 130th Cir=0D=0AOmaha, NE 681440000
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:John Dickson qwest com
REV:20080110T180900Z
END:VCARD