Re: [et-mgmt-tools] Making labels selectable in properties dialog

Ah, OK, that seems better. I've attached the bundle for the patch.
Would you be able to review for me? i wasn't able to test against head
though as when compiling the hg source here it won't show the details
page ('NoneType' object is not iterable).