[et-mgmt-tools] usage advice

Brian Krusic brian at krusic.com
Thu Jan 22 18:30:59 UTC 2009

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the post and my mistake, I am using the virt-p2v tool that
I thought this list was for.  I didn't realize its for many tools.

So when I use it, it not only does my only partition on the hd, but
the entire 400G disk.

Just to clarify, I only have 1 partition on the drive which is 35G,
the rest of the drive is unused and unpartitioned but virt-p2v will
try to make a domU file of 400G and not just 35G.

Any ideas?

- Brian