[et-mgmt-tools] --accelerate option doesnt work with virt-install --import?

Jun Koi junkoi2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:24:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

I imported an KVM image to libvirt with virt-install. I run command like:

virt-install --import -f img.winxp -v --accelerate ...

However, then when the VM is started, it still runs with -no-kvm
option (I checked that via "ps"). This means --accelerate fails to
work?

Now I want to reconfigure my VM to work with KVM. How can I do that
now? (Config file under /etc/libvirt/qemu/ has no option to run KVM
on)

Thanks,