[et-mgmt-tools] virsh failed to get local hostname

On my fresh install of Fedora 11, I am trying to connect to a running guest console with virsh. When I execute virsh console I get the error below.

[root N1-I-FKVM-01 ~]# virsh list

 Id Name                 State

  3 N1ISPWALK01          running

[root N1-I-FKVM-01 ~]# virsh console 3

error: Failed to get local hostname

I figured this may be because my /etc/hosts did not have an entry for the host. I modified /etc/hosts, and reboot the server, but I’m still getting the error.

Any hints?

Thanks