Re: [et-mgmt-tools] VMware/qemu-kvm-?? migration

Gene Czarcinski wrote:
> Is this the mailing list to ask about issues/problems migrating VMware guests
> to run on qemu-kvm, etc.?
>
> If not, please point me to an appropriate mailing list?

There isn't a mailing list dedicated to V2V, but this is as good as any. The
virtinst package comes with a tool virt-convert which enables going from vmx
config files to virt-image format (though it hasn't received a lot of
testing). Rich Jones (cc'd) is also working on V2V tools.

So ask away, people will help if they can.

- Cole