[et-mgmt-tools] I need your help about virt-image

ajia ajia at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 09:01:44 UTC 2009

Hi,all
I am working on virt-image automation testing scripts,and I get some
information from "man virt-image" and "virt-image -h",according to these
info, I have could install a guest by commands,like this "virt-image
--vnc image.xml",but I don't know how to use other options?I try to do
something, but the result are failed,and interactive mode don't be
supported by  "virt-image --prompt image.xml" like virt-install and
virt-clone, in addition,I want to know whether can to install
automaticly para-virt guest by virt-image?and if I have a guest image,
whether can to boot it by virt-image + image.xml?virt-image man page is
too old,given example can't run well in page.I hope developer update it.

your any information are very helpful to me,and thank you very much.

Alex,
regards