[et-mgmt-tools] I need your help about virt-image

Hi,all
I am working on virt-image automation testing scripts,and I get some information from "man virt-image" and "virt-image -h",according to these info, I have could install a guest by commands,like this "virt-image --vnc image.xml",but I don't know how to use other options?I try to do something, but the result are failed,and interactive mode don't be supported by "virt-image --prompt image.xml" like virt-install and virt-clone, in addition,I want to know whether can to install automaticly para-virt guest by virt-image?and if I have a guest image, whether can to boot it by virt-image + image.xml?virt-image man page is too old,given example can't run well in page.I hope developer update it.

your any information are very helpful to me,and thank you very much.

Alex,
regards