[et-mgmt-tools] Virt-p2v and RAID Controller drivers

Jonathan Pregler Jonathan.Pregler at cnetokc.com
Wed Mar 18 19:58:02 UTC 2009

Nick,

Thanks for the response.  If I get a response to my question and a
resolution I will let you know.

Just to let you know I am in the process of building my own SUSE live CD
with the virt-p2v conversion tool in it to have both HP and Dell RAID
drivers compiled into the kernel.

Have you had any luck with any RAID Cards yet?

I am actually on site doing some VM conversions but I had to create my
VM’s from scratch.

Let me know  Thanks.

Jonathan Pregler

Senior Network Engineer

C-Net Inc.

jonathan.pregler at cnetokc.com

405.376.6644

Fax: 405.376.3036

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is being sent by Cnet Inc. for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure and/or distribution by any recipient
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete and/or destroy all copies of this message regardless
 of form and any included attachments and notify Cnet
Inc. immediately by contacting the sender via reply e-mail
or forwarding to support at cnetokc.com.
  _____