[et-mgmt-tools] PV Lenny install url?

Dennis J. dennisml at conversis.de
Mon May 25 17:45:56 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to setup a paravirtualized Debian Lenny on a Centos 5.3 host.
With the virt-install that comes with centos/rhel I was only able to
install it using HVM and then paravirtualizing it afterwards.
Now I have compiled more recent version of libvirt and the management tools
that support installing Debian Lenny directly but I'm wondering what URL
I'm supposed to specify? With centos/rhel I use the path
/(...)/centos/5/os/x86_64/ but Debian Lenny apparently uses a different way
to organize it's repositories. What would the correct url parameter be for
a Lenny 64 bit install?

Regards,
   Dennis