filesystem becomming read only

Tim Rupp caphrim007 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 00:05:33 UTC 2007

Thanks Ted, I'll go through that list and try swapping the original
parts with spares that I have around home.

I've run fsck since the problem started occurring and it _has_ found
problems with the filesystem. I don't have the output on hand, but I can
definitely make the filesystem go read-only again. When I do, I can send
another mail with the attached output from the fsck. Maybe it will help
to find the problem.

I'll also try the LKML and Ubuntu forums.

Thanks a lot!
-Tim