ext3 partition problems w/Apple Xserve RAID

Ionel GARDAIS ionel.gardais at tech-advantage.com
Mon Jul 30 07:38:40 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I'm running the same kind of configuration (RHEL ES 4 on a PowerEdge
2950 with a QLE2460 connected to a SanBox 5200 with 2 XServe RAID 10.5TB).
The four 4.5TB slices are directly formated in ext3, no partitions were
created.

Should I expect to get some data corruption on power failure ?

Thanks,
Ionel

--
Ionel GARDAIS