Benchmark software representing generous desktop usage.

Seongsu Lee senux at senux.com
Wed May 9 05:50:23 UTC 2007

Hi,

I want to simulate my file system which I slightly modified
from EXT3.

I want to know how it works in the general user's desktop
usage. Is there any benchmark software or workload data
which represent the general user's desktop work?

Any comments will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

--
Seongsu's personal blog - http://www.senux.com/
"If you want to travel around the world and be