Journal config for SAN array

KenShelby kshelby at optonline.net
Sun Nov 23 15:06:28 UTC 2008

I'm not looking for a single "magic bullet" answer.  Are there any guidelines
at all, any best practices that have been found over time to be a good place
to start?  What I seek is either informed opinion or information - if it
exists - about how to make choices on EXT3 journal configuration for a SAN
installation.

- Ken

Hi,
There's not a single answer for this. It depends on each
configuration, for each SAN, for each SAN topology...

Is not that easy as it appears ;)

regards,

--
Jordi http://systemadmin.es

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 1:50 AM, KenShelby <kshelby at optonline.net> wrote:

> What is the best way to configure journals...

-----
"You people from New Jersey are the Gypsies of the Galaxy!"