Block bitmap differences

Roland Bock rbock at eudoxos.de
Thu Oct 23 17:53:26 UTC 2008

Eric,

what should I be looking for? In /var/log I grep'ed for ext and fs (case
insensitively) in all syslog, messages and kern.log files. I found
nothing which indicated an error to me. Just occasional mount/umount
messages and the like.

Well, to be exact: I did find some error messages from the time when we
had hardware issues on one machine. But nothing since these were
resolved two weeks ago. e2fsck was happy then.

Thanks and regards,

Roland