Invalid superblock after e2fsck

Stephen Samuel (gmail) darkonc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:36:39 UTC 2010

Unh, hold on...
Somebody else can hopefully answer this question:
Haven't there been problems moving an ext2 filesystem between 32bit and
64bit kernels?
If so, are all of those problems known solved, or may we have run into one
here?

--
Stephen Samuel http://www.bcgreen.com  Software, like love,
778-861-7641                              grows when you give it away