extended filesystems

   I would like to start experiemnting with the ext filesystems. I might
like one day to develop something. :) What files contain the ext4
filesystem. That's what I'm running right now. I like ext 2/3/4 all of them.

   My fedora partition is only 20 GB in size. I don't need huge filesystem
support which is a feature of ext4 I believe. Which feature can I remove to
remove this feature? I know it would be done with tune2fs -O ^ and then the
feature name.

   Why would I want to do this. to learn and I don't think I need it. Too
much overhead.

Bill