Re: more PO files available at the TP

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 10:15:27AM +0200, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> When it's just five percent, yes, that may be more of a nuisance
> than a help.  But when it's ten to twenty percent, and when it's
> the entire part of the program that the average user gets to see,
> then it can be quite useful.

If it's the right 10 to 20%, that's probably true, I agree.  I'll take
a closer look for the next release.

> However, even if I had fully translated the POT file, some things
> would still be untranslated.  The entire output of 'tune2fs -l <dev>'
> is always in English -- lib/e2p/ls.c is lacking gettextization.  And
> here and there in other files several messages haven't been gettextized
> either.  Over the past years I have sent you several patches for these,
> but none of them seem to have reached you.

Sorry, I must have missed that/those patch(es); my apologies.  If you
send such patches to linux-ext4 vger kernel org, they will get tracked
using patchwork[1], which makes it much less likely that patches get
dropped.

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-ext4/list/

Cheers,

					- Ted