problems with usb stick after suspend and wake up

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Sep 27 12:07:49 UTC 2014

Dear all,

(please Cc)

I am running latest kernel (3.17-rc6) and I see corruption of an usb3.0
device usb stick. Strange errors, impossibility to mount.

Repeated unplugging and replugging helps sometimes, in all cases
recovery is necessary.

Is this a know problem, a problem of my system
Debian/sid, uptodate, self-compiled kernel
of the suspend program (that initiates the suspend),
the usb stick and file system, or the USB subsystem?

I happily provide loads of further details about hardware, logs, whatever,
but first I ask before sending tons of useless stuff!?

Any idea?

Thanks a lot

Norbert

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13