block group descriptors.

Hi

A friend of mine managed to corrupt his block group descriptor
table. When starting e2fsck, it says that it is corrupt and will use
the backup. Great!

However, will e2fsck be able to fix this, or will I have to do this
manually? The FSCK is still running, expected to finish "pass 1" in
about four hours.

	Roger.

--
** R E Wolff BitWizard nl ** http://www.BitWizard.nl/ ** +31-15-2600998 **
**    Delftechpark 26 2628 XH  Delft, The Netherlands. KVK: 27239233    **