[fab] how should we run this list?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Apr 18 03:56:41 UTC 2006

I've got 31 folks on this list right now.  They're all folks who were
either on the old advisors list, or who contacted me specifically and
"made sense" to add.

http://www.redhat.com/mailman/roster/fedora-advisory-board

How do we want to handle subscriptions in general?  Should we just let
anyone on?  Do we want to keep the subscribed members to folks who have
"proven" their contributions to Fedora?  How do we decide?  How do we keep
the signal/noise level on this list at a good place?  Are there criteria
under which people can be removed?

etc etc.

Discuss.

--