[fab] Kadischi : Legal issues

Mark Webbink mwebbink at redhat.com
Tue Apr 18 13:51:45 UTC 2006

Immediate answer - the Fedora trademark guidelines pertain to the
specific FEDORA mark and logo, not the Red Hat marks (RED HAT, Shadowman
logo, etc.).  No permission is granted to use RED HAT or other Red Hat
marks with the Fedora Project or Fedora Project technologies.  As to
appropriate use of the Fedora marks, longer answer to follow.

Mark