[fab] tuesday's fedora project board meeting

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 18 15:53:25 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 17:50 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 18.04.2006, 11:26 -0400 schrieb Max Spevack:
> > >
> > > I believe I have already pointed out that I have this effort running
> > > currently (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports/Archive)
> > > which is precisely meant to do what you in mind. Of course more
> > > contributions are always welcome.
> >
> > Yep, it's a matter of building on that and making it even better than it
> > already is.  That's why it shouldn't be too hard -- it's already mostly
> > done.
>
> The weekly reports worked better in the beginning -- it seems to me that
> they stalled a bit. Why? Well, for Extras this is my fault because I
> stopped writing them after I got the impression that other
> Fedora-Subprojects stopped writing them, too.

I counted on various people within the individual sub projects to
provide updates rather me trying to keep track of everything. For some
reason or the other not many have did it continuously. It's a relatively
simple task if contributors involved with the sub project share the
work. That has worked out well for the release notes.

Rahul