[fab] tuesday's fedora project board meeting

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 18 21:14:27 UTC 2006

On 4/18/06, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Apr 2006, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>
> > (BTW: I really would prefer if the Fedora weekly reports were used in
> > the Red Hat magazine. Why? I don't like some of the content on
> > fedoranews.org much -- but that's another story and I should probably
> > talk to tchung about that directly).
>
> Why not ensure that the Fedora weekly reports are included in
> fedoranews.org, and use both?

Finally, I caught up with mass amount of emails. :)
Very well, here is what I can do for the Project.
I will *volunteer* every week to keep up with Fedora Weekly Report [1]
and will add it to Fedora Weekly News [2] then submit it to
fedora-announce-list.

I've already added "The Board" section to report the meeting minutes
in the late issue.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports/2006-04-17

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports/Archive
[2] http://fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/Fedora_Weekly_News