[fab] project hosting?

Colin Bodell cbodell at vasoftware.com
Wed Apr 19 17:55:58 UTC 2006

Why's that Greg? If we provide a SourceForge instance to Fedora you can
customize it to meet your needs, you'll
have site admin access (i.e. complete control over the site) hardware
and network will be managed by the team that looks
after SourceForge.net 24x7, access to the SourceForge mirrors around the
world and you'll get the visibility and community
support from the largest open source nexus on the planet :-)

Would be useful if there were a list of requirements for hosting Fedora
then all of the candidates could respond with what
they can and can't do for Fedora.

Col