[fab] [Fwd: Free software and Fedora: Dissected]

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Fri Aug 4 14:14:25 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 19:41 +0530, Rahul wrote:

> This seems to qualify as a Free license at first glance.

While I don't disagree with you, it is unique. I wasn't examining what I
believe to be free, I was checking our tree against what the FSF agrees
to be free. Thus, my note about this license needing to be audited by
the FSF. :)

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Technical Team Lead || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!