[fab] Fedora Logo Proposal

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Aug 8 13:57:20 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 18:25 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

>   * People who are redistributing something based on Fedora, but who are
> NOT following the above redistribution guidelines, may NOT use the Fedora
> logo.  If they choose to use the text "based on Fedora," we won't stop
> them.

While I don't disagree with anything in this policy, Aurora would not be
permitted to use the Fedora logo as we are simply taking Fedora universe
packages, patching for sparc, and adding sparc specific OSS utils.

Not that I care too much (we're not really _using_ the logo today), but
it is worth pointing out.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Technical Team Lead || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!