[fab] JBJ considered harmfull

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Aug 8 14:26:50 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 08 August 2006 10:12, Max Spevack wrote:
> I was hoping it would be done by now, and that it wouldn't be a long wait.
>   The purpose of what Bill and Will were talking about doing was stopping
> non-Fedora maintainers or QA folks, basically, from closing Fedora bugs,
> which is a major problem with what JBJ is doing.

This doesn't prevent him from leaving abusive comments in our bug reports.
This is IMHO the bigger issue.  Do we have a method for removing abusive
folks from bugzilla?  If I were to go start dropping f-bombs on random bugs,
how quickly would my account get disabled?  Why is jbj any different?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora