[fab] JBJ considered harmfull

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Aug 8 20:18:01 UTC 2006

>> That's accurate.  notting and wwoods were going to do some work on
>> solving the issue of bug groups, etc.
>>
>> Where are we with that?
>>
>> --Max

The way I understand the situation, this specific shouldn't be an issue
at all given the way the system works.  Simply remove fedorabugs access,
and during the next sync  (every 30 minutes) fedora_contrib access is
cleared in Bugzilla.

What other issue with bug groups is there?

The account expiry issue is a different problem.  Infrastructure can
eventually implement something automated here, but first official
project policy must be enacted at the sub-project comittee, FAB and FPB
levels.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com