[fab] New project formation is out of control

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Aug 8 21:50:40 UTC 2006

My $0.02:

I wouldn't have SIGs report necessarily to any Project.  If an existing
project chooses to kick out a new SIG, fine.  If someone wants to align a
SIG to a Project, fine.  But if a SIG wants to sprout in the desert, doing
their own work in a little corner of the wiki, then that should be fine,
too.

--g