[fab] Tinymail, Dates and Contacts

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Aug 11 21:14:40 UTC 2006

On Friday 11 August 2006 17:04, Rahul wrote:
> I believe you are referring to the conversation in
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/tinymail-devel-list/2006-April/msg00002.html
>
> Its been a few months after that and the mail does indicate that we
> could indeed package a CVS snapshot or something atleast for
> extras-devel. We dont have to care about API compatibility at this stage.

I've been giving it some time to settle down, but LOTS of churn has been
happening, massive rewrites, etc..  There hasn't seemed to be any opportune
points to take a snapshot that wouldn't be riddled with developmental churn
type bugs.  Not exactly useful to make noise about a new technology and have
it fall flat on its face.  I really wanted a semi-stable point of reference
to run from.

> > Dates, I haven't looked into yet, but would be happy to package it up for
> > Extras.
>
>  From what I heard, its not very mature yet but these three components
> can work with each other. So yeah, I would like to see it in extras too.

I'll see what I can do.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora