[fab] speaking of bad bugzilla behavior...

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Aug 16 15:59:03 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 16 August 2006 11:49, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > Gee, why is it that he most fun we have is with the mozilla suite of
> > crap?  Is it just a combination of difficult to work with upstream,
> > extremely sensitive builds that fall over when the temperature drops a
> > degree in China, constant security flaws being found, and probably the
> > most used codeset on our desktop?  Added to the fact that nobody wants to
> > touch them for fear of owning them for life?
>
> Did you mean to start a new thread about how bad mozilla sucks with
> this?  I fail to see how that relates to the behavior in bugzilla.  At
> times, work sucks.  That's why it's called work.  I don't see it as
> justification for that kind of comment in bugzilla.

Sort of yes, I meant to comment that the "shining" examples of our community
interaction lately have been dealing with the Mozilla suite of crud.  I don't
excuse, condone, agree, or otherwise accept the behavior in bugzilla, and I
hope my comment didn't come across as such.  I'm just lamenting about Mozilla
stuff.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora