[fab] Projects and contributors

Rahul sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 20 17:28:12 UTC 2006

Hi

Having had all the discussions about projects vs SIG's, I have gone
through the wiki list of projects and associated contributors and
categorized them into active/potential/inactive contributors and listed
skillsets along with their names to help in this effort better.

It also is useful in cases where people have went through all the
contributors lists and added themselves in without doing anything else
after that. In the future we should integrate the account systems with
the wiki better to automate it or just point the relevant wiki pages to
the relevant account group pages.

There has also been some pages where the groups are wiki ACL's groups
and similar names having list of contributors. I have renamed them all
the contributors list into names that make this more explicit and
changed the ACL group name title's to reflect that better where I had
access to them.

The list is available at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Contributors

The Extras page at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors is
not actually a list of contributors but the documentation on the process
of getting a package into Fedora Extras. This probably should be renamed
and a contributors list should be provided in this page to match the
rest of the wiki.

Rahul