[fab] Re: openmotif

Rahul sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 23 17:12:18 UTC 2006

Rex Dieter wrote:

>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines
>>
>> Openmotif fits neither.
>
> Has anyone contacted openmotif about this?  Any plans to do so?  I'm of
> the opinion we should at least give them a chance to make things right
> before yanking this from the distribution.

Noone I know has contacted openmotif on behalf of Fedora. I am skeptical
of this after all this time since the FAQ was published but it has been
suggested before and if you want to take a stab at it, please go ahead.
I have nothing against openmotif. If they adopt a good Free software
license thats better for everybody involved.

Rahul