[fab] dealing with rpm.

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 23 20:15:33 UTC 2006

On 8/23/06, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 August 2006 15:38, seth vidal wrote:
> > anyway - that is most of what I'm going on right now.
> >
> > what do y'all think?
>
> I think this is the most sane idea I've heard yet.  I would really really
> REALLY like to see this happen and participate in any way I can.

+1, I don't think you'll get anything but support from most of the
Fedora folks.  We'll just have to make sure all the various vendors
play nice.

As far as the rpm trademark issue, I'd be most people never even use
rpm directly anymore.  Most people, myself included, yum, apt-get or
up2date it.

            -Mike